Floor heating systems for your home. Underfloor heating
Read more +
WHO WE ARE
Arkon Heating Systems is a proudly Canadian owned and operated company based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. We specialize in providing affordable heating solutions based on far-infrared technology, including in-floor heating through the use of carbon heating film.
Here, at Arkon Heating, we make the future available today!
Read more +
WHAT IS INFRARED HEATING?
Have you ever touched a surface warmed by the sun on an early spring day and felt a pleasant warmth, even when a thermometer indicates cold? The principal behind infrared heating lies in understanding how the sun rays work.
Infrared heating works specially for “ home heating” by directly heating walls, floors, objects, like a human body, located near the heating source, instead of heating the empty air.
Read more +
IS HEATING TEXTILE YOUR CHOICE?
Arkon Heating is thrilled about our partnership with German based HeizTex GmbH. We are collaborating on innovative electric Heating Textile projects.
The products we jointly offer can help our clients gain a significant market advantage in traditional application areas of the electrical panel heating and “heating element” as well as explore new markets and areas of application that are not available with traditional technical solutions.
By having the in floor heating system installed under your floors, you will experience a much more pleasant sensation of being warm that could never be achieved by heating and blowing air. This type of heat does not escape through windows and doors because it remains close to the objects which have absorbed the heat. This reduces the heat loss from the room. Thus, significant energy savings can be achieved compared to using conventional heating methods.
Infrared “heating systems” are at least 50% more energy efficient than traditional heating methods. Completely zonable, these systems allow the end user to have absolute control of any specific area that requires heating. Maintenance free with no moving parts, our systems are backed by 15 year limited warranty if installed by a certified installer
- Far infrared heating technology eliminates the circulation of dust, pollen and other allergens in the air.
- Controls molds and fungus by eliminating reliance on water heating and maintaining a dry environment
- Heat emitted by far-infrared rays has been shown to have healing and soothing effects on muscle and join pain
- Far-infrared heating system eliminates noise by using silent electricity
- This is an ideal heating method for maintaining a healthy environment in your home.
- The far-infrared film maintains heat closer to the installed surface (i.e. floor or walls), rather than heat the empty air closer to the ceiling
- It is a cost-effective alternative to heating target areas of your desired space
- You have full control of how much energy is used and for how long
- It eliminates dust, harmful gas and noise because film uses controlled electricity and therefore helps to maintain fresh indoor air
- Health benefits: use of anion and far infrared rays has been shown to have positive effects on health
- If you are a builder, contractor, architect
- If you are doing home, office, restaurant renovations
- If you are interested in partnership and business opportunities with Arkon Heating
- If you have any questions